Everyone has different needs so all our services are individualised; we’ll tailor a bespoke home care package depending on the circumstances. Whatever services you require, you’ll benefit from our practical support, commitment and expertise at a competitive rate.
If someone is unable to care for themselves, we can help out on a regular basis, such as:
- Getting them up and dressed in the morning
- Personal care such as washing, showering, bathing, shaving, toileting
- Helping them get ready and go to bed at night
- Assisting with activities such as cooking and light housework
- Cleaning, laundry and shopping duties
- Supervising medication
- Providing companionship (we’ll sit with them for hours, if they wish)
We can provide a live-in home care assistant to support someone who doesn’t want to move to a care home (at comparable cost). They maintain their independence while friends and family get the reassurance that their loved one is being cared for round-the-clock, with the continuity, comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home.
- Expert care for someone who is bedridden or seriously ill
- Ongoing support and companionship
- After a hospital stay
- When an emergency arises
- Respite care when the current carer needs a holiday
Ensuring vulnerable people are not left on their own.
- Our home care workers can be on hand throughout the day or night, to assist with toileting or other needs
This service helps improve the quality of life for someone who is critically ill and wants to stay at home.
- Focus on pain relief and other issues typically experienced with serious illness
- Increases comfort and promotes dignity
- Provides a support system to the ill person and those who are close to them
- Helping people with disabilities to remain independent in their own home
- Advising on how to adapt the home with mobility aids etc.
Prices are based on the level of dependency (high, medium or low) and service/s required. Please contact us for a FREE no-obligation assessment and quote.